The Journal of Palaeosciences is an open-access journal, that publishes research papers on palaeoenvironmental, palaeoecological, palaeoclimatic and palaeogeographic themes, distributed over each of the entire geological time scales right from the pre-Cambrian to the Quaternary (i.e. recent). The contemporary environmental concerns and issues such as sea-level rise, flooding, extreme weather patterns, heatwaves and drought along with changes in biodiversity, ecosystem and ecosystem services fall within the scope of the journal.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- B.S. Venkatachala, R.K. Saxena, H.P. Singh, R.K. Kar, S.K.M. Tripathi, M. Kumar, Samir Sarkar, J. Mandal, M.R. Rao, B.D. Singh, B.D. Mandaokar, K. Ambwani, Indian Tertiary angiosperm pollen: A critical assessment , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 43 No. 1-3 (1994): The Palaeobotanist
- Basant K. Misra, B.D. Singh, Liptinite macerals in Singrauli coals, India: their characterization and assessment , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 42 No. 1-3 (1993): The Palaeobotanist
- Alpana Singh, B.D. Singh, Coal Petrology - A shifting role from coal utilization to fuel exploration , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 57 No. (1-3) (2008): The Palaeobotanist
- B.D. Singh, Atul K. Varma, International Conference CSCOP-TSOP 2002- Emerging Concepts in Organic Petrology and Geochemistry, Canada [including Dr Archie G. Douglas Symposium] , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 52 No. (1-3) (2003): The Palaeobotanist
- B.K. Misra, B.D. Singh, Fluorescing inertinite macerals in Indian Gondwana coals with remarks on their genesis, terminology and coking potentiality , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 43 No. 1-3 (1994): The Palaeobotanist
- B.K. Misra, B.D. Singh, Alpana Singh, Maceral alginite in Indian coals and lignites: Its significance and influence , Journal of Palaeosciences: Vol. 47 (1998): The Palaeobotanist